-->

MAS GARENG

loading...

Black Veil Brides - The Legacy Lyrics

Black Veil Brides - The Legacy Lyrics

Racing faster,
Escape disaster,
Martyrs who cry to leave their mark
We make our own way,
No thoughts of yesterday,
Black hearts with growing battle scars,
(Growing battle scars)
Oooooooooooooooh,

The legacy,
Born from a dream,
Long leather wings,
Rose from the streets,
With the hands of destiny,

We came from nothing,
But promised one thing,
We’ll change the world with these guitars,
So listen closely,
And don’t stop working,
No one can tell you who you are,
(Tell you who you are)
Ooooooooooooooooh,

The legacy,
Born from a dream,
Long leather wings,
Rose from the streets,
With the hands of destiny,
The legacy,
Born from a dream,
Long leather wings,
Rose from the streets,
With the hands of destiny,

Arggggggggggggggggggh
GO!
I!
(I)
I never look back!
I!
(I)
I never look back!
I!
I!
I!
Never look back!
Arggggggggggggggggggh

The legacy,
Born from a dream,
Long leather wings,
Rose from the streets,
With the hands of destiny,
The legacy,
Born from a dream,
Long leather wings,
Rose from the streets,
With the hands of destiny,
loading...
Comment Policy : Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.

Beri Komentar Tutup comment

Disqus Comments