-->

MAS GARENG

loading...

The Weeknd - Trust Issues (Remix) Lyrics

The Weeknd - Trust Issues (Remix) Lyrics

All she cares about is money and the city where she’s from
Her intention is on paper
She don’t need no f-cking love
She’s spillin’ all this liquor tryna pass me all these cups
Well baby girl I’m zonin’ somebody should have told her

I popped one
F-ck it I popped one
Oh girl I’m on one
F-ck it I popped one
I popped one

Girl I’m lying, I’m on a few
Don’t you worry this aint new
Can we take this to your spot, I’m on eviction number 2
Cause I popped one

F-ck it I popped one
Oooh yeah, Oooh yeah, Oooh yeah, Oooh yeah
Trust issues

Oooh yeah, Oooh yeah, Oooh yeah, Oooh yeah, oooah

Do you know whats going on over here (I do, I do, I do)
Have you even bothered to look? (I did, I did, I did)
Well if you know, than let me know
We don’t have to keep runnin’ in these circles (in these circles)
No more

Trust issues
Trust issues
Trust issues
Trust issues
Trust issues

Trust issues, no more
Trust issues, no more
Trust issues, no more

The Weeknd Trust Issues (Remix) Lyrics
loading...
Comment Policy : Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.

Beri Komentar Tutup comment

Disqus Comments