-->

MAS GARENG

loading...

Wynter Gordon - Shut Up While I'm Dreaming Lyrics

Wynter Gordon - Shut Up While I'm Dreaming Lyrics

I’m on your .. waiting to silence ..
Feels like you’ve changed to me ..
Catch me … universe
The whole of this …

… I’m travel and fun
Just me and my heart to show .. hey.

Chorus:
Shut up while I’m dreaming can’t you see I’m busy
If you .. that I’m not ..
I’m dreaming I’m .. ohh
I’m dreaming, I’m ..

My destination is my reality
And though it’s taking me and I’m ..
Awkward ..in the universe ..no counting on
We …

…
I’m travel and fun
just me and my heart to show a ..hey.

2 x Chorus:
Shut up while I’m dreaming can’t you see I’m busy
If you .. that I’m not ..
I’m dreaming I’m .. ohh
I’m dreaming, I’m …

Tomorrow …
I am on your ..
Everything you’re looking for .. tell me to .

[Chorus:]

Wynter Gordon Shut Up While I’m Dreaming Lyrics
loading...
Comment Policy : Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.

Beri Komentar Tutup comment

Disqus Comments