Thus far, collector shops and eBay have been doing the job well enough. But now that I'm at the point where bulk-buying big collections of random issues will almost-certainly land me more duplicates than "needs," I figured it can't hurt to also reach out to see if there are any fellow fans/collectors among my friends and readership who are looking to unload such items.
To be clear: I am NOT scrounging about for "donations" here - just to buy/sell/trade in a slightly more flexible/personal/"piecemeal" (if necessary) fashion than eBay is. Basically, if anyone out there reading this has any they'd like to unload, I'm interested in seeing what might be workable cash/tradewise. Of course, if anyone IS just looking to make space and doesn't think what they've got has a lot of collector value, I'll happily take (some) of it off your hands - though I really would prefer to give/exchange something for them. Let's talk, in any case :)
To give you an idea what I'm working with, the "need" list currently includes Volumes 1 & 2, 4-7, 9-11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 25, 30, 38, 39, 45, 48, 50, 55, 56, 58, 64, 67-69, 76, 86, 87, 96, 98, 101-112, 114, 116, 123, 124, 133, 176, 180, 194-201, 204-207, 210-2113, 215-228, 231, 234-237, 240, 243, 246, 248, 251, 253-256, 258-262, 265-274, 277, 280, 282, 283 and 284; plus any/all NP-branded Strategy Guides excluding Pokemon (there's just too many.)
Folks looking to talk turkey are invited to use comment section here OR my work email at bob.chipman82@gmail.com
loading...
Beri Komentar Tutup comment