-->

MAS GARENG

loading...

Blink 182 - Love Is Dangerous Lyrics



Blink 182 - Love Is Dangerous Lyrics

I’ve Had It With Distant Double Vision
My Hand Swollen I Can’t Keep Holding On
My Heart Sinking And Stuck In Deadly Rhythm
I Can’t Fake It I Can’t Keep Brushing Off

Love, Love Is Dangerous
Love, Love Is So Dangerous

I’m Back At It I Just Don’t Seem To Listen
I See Your Lips I Just Can’t Hear The Sound

It’s All Static Just Like My Television
The Skills Sharpen Her Eyes Caught Through The Clouds

Love, Love Is Dangerous
Love, Love Is So Dangerous
X4
(Mark Hoppus Backup)

I Need Love, Love Is Dangerous
Love, Love Is So Dangerous
(Mark Hoppus Back-Up)
Blink 182 - Love Is Dangerous Lyrics
loading...
Comment Policy : Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.

Beri Komentar Tutup comment

Disqus Comments