-->

MAS GARENG

loading...

Cher Lloyd - With Your Love Lyrics



Cher Lloyd - With Your Love Lyrics

[Cher Lloyd]
You got the swag, you got this attitude
Over here you say my name

Cause you got me flying
With your love
Shining
With your love
Grinding
With your love
I feel like I’m on top of the world with your love
Wonkied
With your love
Can’t quit
With your love
So sick, but so what?
I feel like I’m on top of the world with your love

[Mike Posner]
You got it, yea, yea, you got it
I can slow it down, speed it up, how you want it, girl…
All night long, and I don’t even care if you sing my songs wrong

Cher Lloyd - With Your Love Lyrics
loading...
Comment Policy : Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.

Beri Komentar Tutup comment

Disqus Comments